Berryman Institute Press
Our press publishes books, monographs, and reports on all aspects of human-wildlife interactions. We sell hard copies of your publications and also make them available on-line without charge. To inquire about publishing your work with us, please contact Dr. Terry A. Messmer, BI Director by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have made many of our documents available for downloading. Clicking on a hyperlink will take you to a printable version of the document. To order publications which are not available to download, or if you have trouble downloading, please email RaeAnn Hart at email@example.com and include your name, organization, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address, and the full title of the publication you wish to order.
Available to Order or Download
- Westerfield, G.D., J.M. Shannon, O.V. Duvuvuei, T.A. Decker, N.P. Snow, E.D. Shank, B.F. Wakeling, and H.B. White. 2019. Methods for Managing Human-Deer Conflicts in Urban, Suburban, and Exurban Areas. Human-Wildlife Interactions Monograph 3:1-99. Order Form
- Lackey, C.W., S.W. Breck, B.F. Wakeling, and B. White. 2018. Human–Black Bear Conflicts: A review of common management practices. Human–Wildlife Interactions Monograph 2:1-68.
- Review of Ruffed Grouse Ecology and Management with Implications for the Central Rocky Mountains
- Managing Wild Pigs, A Technical Guide
- Endangered and Threatened Animals of Utah
- Exclusionary Methods to Reduce Predation on Ground-nesting Birds and Their Nests
- Managing Canada Geese in Urban Environments: A Technical Guide
- Managing Problems Caused by Urban Canada Geese
- Overview of Techniques for Reducing Bird Predation at Aquaculture Facilities
- Messmer, T.A., M.W. Brunson, D. Reiter, and D.G. Hewitt. 1999. United States Public Attitudes Regarding Predators and Their Management to Enhance Avian Recruitment. Wildlife Society Bulletin 27:75-85.